Dr. Marc Otto
Dr. Marc Otto, originally form Arizona, moved to Denver in the summer of 2013. He received a Bachelor of Science from Arizona State University and his Doctor of Optometry degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He became a doctor to help patients and gets satisfaction in helping patients improve their vision.
During his externships in California, Colorado, Illinois, and Pennsylvania, he gained experience in ocular disease management. He joined Insight Vision Group in 2015. Dr. Otto is licensed in full-scope care: glaucoma, and refractive surgical consultations including pre and post-operative care for cataract, and LASIK procedures.
Dr. Otto and his wife love the Colorado slopes: He snowboarding and she skiing. They enjoy camping and fly fishing. Dr. Otto plays defense in competitive soccer and is the center forward on his hockey team.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Doctor of Optometry
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science
- American Optometric Association
- Colorado Optometric Association
- American Academy of Optometry
OPTOMETRIC VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
- Peru Eye Surgery Mission Trip – Performing eye examinations to include pre- and post-op care for cataract surgeries in Piura, Peru
- Head Start Organization – Provided screenings at inner city schools for children who could not afford regular eye exams
- Students of Optometry Servicing Humanity (SOSH) Organization – Fund raising to provide eye exams to the needy in El Salvador